PC just isn't starting.

sketches5shorts

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
The first time I plugged everything in and started my pc everything worked, but I forgot my PCI-E port so I turned everything off and plugged it in and then my pc wouldn't work. I have no idea what to do I've tried everything. I've tried plugging cpu, gpu, ram, front panel ports, front sub ports and all the PCU wires in and out and making sure my front panel was set up correctly. I'm pretty sure it's a motherboard issue but I'm not sure. I've tried using my PCU with a different motherboard, with the same gpu and different ram and it worked. So idk at this point.

Specs:
Cpu: i3 6100 3.7
Gpu: gtx 750 ti
Motherboard: GIGABYTE H110M-A lga 1151 ddr4
Ram: BALLISTIX 16gb ddr4(2x8gb)
PCU: EVGA 500W

jwcrellin

Reputable
I'd recommend assembling your system outside the case on the mobo box with a single stick of ram in the slot furthest from the cpu socket. Leave the gpu off and use the integrated graphics to try to get into bios. It may take a few boot cycles to display so be patient.

sketches5shorts

Prominent
Feb 5, 2018
"I'd recommend assembling your system outside the case on the mobo box with a single stick of ram in the slot furthest from the cpu socket. Leave the gpu off and use the integrated graphics to try to get into bios. It may take a few boot cycles to display so be patient."

I tried this and nothing still boots up. Every time I've tried to use the pc besides the 1st time it never starts the fans spinning or anything. Got any other suggestions?

TRENDING THREADS