[SOLVED] PC keep crashing while launching, or in the middle of running games

Jun 2, 2022
Why does my pc keep crashing while launching, or in the middle of running games. FB usage spikes at the exact moment of the crash. Why?

After getting fed up with the constant crashing I opened msi afterburner and noticed FB usage suddenly spiking to 100% during the crashes. I've updated all my drivers. What could the problem be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more meat to the potatoes. Since this is a troubleshooting thread, we're going to need to know your system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Browser that you're working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? As for your web browser, have you tried working another app and seeing if the issue persists?

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more meat to the potatoes. Since this is a troubleshooting thread, we're going to need to know your system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Browser that you're working with? If you're on Windows 10, what version(not edition) of the OS are you on? As for your web browser, have you tried working another app and seeing if the issue persists?

Solution