[SOLVED] PC keep on crashing

Mar 15, 2020
I just finished building my PC. Everything worked fine until in the middle of a round of Fortnite (please don't hate) the screen went black for 2 entire seconds (game sound was still audible). This kept on happening quite a lot (once every 30 minutes) at random moments. But then, suddenly, my screen went black again but this time I couldn't hear the game sound anymore and it never turned back on again. (2 seconds after the blackening my monitor said "No Signal").However the inside of the Pc was still lit up (RGB) and the CPU fan was still running and looked like it was still on. Then I turned off the Pc and turned it back on again only to find that my motherboard wasnt showing it's usual RGB anymore and Windows wasnt loading. I thought my PC broke at that point. I went back downstairs to consult with my father about the problem and when I came back, the motherboard suddently lit up again and I was welcomed by the lovely Windows Logo (the Pc turned on). But it took about 80 seconds for my Pc to start, which means something is still not right. This then happened a second time in a creative match of Fortnite (the creative gamemode of Fortnite tends to be easier on PCs). I dont quite understand the problem. I checked my CPU cooling which seems to be fine. Does this sort of behavior sound familiar in any way? Please help 🙏 thank you!

Pc Specs:
MSI z270 gaming pro carbon
Corsair Vengeance LPX (2x, (GB, DDR4-2400, DIMM 288)
Gigabyte Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6gb
LC-power Lc600H-12 (600W)
Intel Core i7-7700k (4.2 GHz)

Peripherals:
Logitech G502 Hero mouse
razer blackwidow elite Keyboard
Logitech G432 Headset
AOC CQ27G2U Monitor

All of my components apart from the PSU are second hand, so maybe the problem could come from outdated drivers (However I did go to "device manager" And updated every driver that "device manager" was able to update)

Thank you for any help...
Timo

Edit: Sorry, it is cooling. I tried playing CS:GO for a bit and realised my CPU was running at 110° Celsius!!!

Last edited:
Solution
If you can use your PC, try to use the " reliability monitor tool " to see you can get something. But I think the problem related to the PSU, which may have problem to handle the gtx1060 6gb during the games.
If you can use your PC, try to use the " reliability monitor tool " to see you can get something. But I think the problem related to the PSU, which may have problem to handle the gtx1060 6gb during the games.

Solution