Pc keep restarting when gpu running intensive

Julii225

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017
My spec :
i7 3770 + biostar th61 itx
rx 580 sapphire nitro +
fsp hexa II 500w

so the first time i got this problem was yesterday when i was playing rise of the tomb raider on ultra setting then the pc restarting itself without bsod or anything.

and today i try benchmark the pc with unigine heaven, it doesn't restarting.
but when i try stress the gpu with furmark it keep restarting.
and the temp is normal for the cpu and gpu

could it be the psu not enough?

sorry for my english

Solution
Oh I live in Indonesia too. In Tokopedia the one u picked is 850rb-ish.

For 1.1jt on Tokopedia u can get the Pure Power 10, Seasonic Evo 620 or Corsair CXM550. They're much better.

I would recommend the Corsair tho. Seasonic and BeQuiet don't have a serbice center here. So it's difficult for warranty if there is a problem. Corsair has a distributor pusat in Jawa.

Usually this is a driver issue. Try download AMD's software to make updating your GPU drivers easier. If it still doesn't work. Try rolling-back drivers using the software, and re-updating.

Julii225

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017

i already uninstall gpu driver with ddu and then install the latest gpu drivers with amd software, check everything like temp and another component driver. but it seems psu cant handle the rx 580 in full load....

Julii225

Prominent
Jun 3, 2017

currently i'm living in Indonesia right now, and i already got my eye on be quite! system power u9 600w. is it enough? kinda on tight budget since i already bought monitor and case....

Oh I live in Indonesia too. In Tokopedia the one u picked is 850rb-ish.

For 1.1jt on Tokopedia u can get the Pure Power 10, Seasonic Evo 620 or Corsair CXM550. They're much better.

I would recommend the Corsair tho. Seasonic and BeQuiet don't have a serbice center here. So it's difficult for warranty if there is a problem. Corsair has a distributor pusat in Jawa.

Solution