Question PC keeps black screening or restarting underload and gaming

Oct 18, 2020
My build wont stop randomly restarting underload (now just black screens because I changed windows auto restart settings.) All the fans and lights remain on , I cant even get a decent game in or video editing done without losing everything randomly.
I've tried every troubleshooting method on the internet I laid eyes on, I even changed PSU, GPU, ram sticks, checked all of my cables, even my house power outlets.
I've tried re-installing windows from scratch, I even checked and installed all the latest drivers for all my hardware, still no change.
Heck I even returned my cooler and got top of the line water cooling but my thermals are perfectly fine, 65 to 70c max under full load at 4.9 to 5ghz, I've even tried changing system settings and did a full DDU to make sure it's not some sort of setting, bad driver or hardware interference, still nothing, I also unplugged any wireless communications or Bluetooth just to be certain that it wasn't interference.
I've watched just about every YouTube video I could to try and identify what the problem could be, read every forum on similar issues and the only things left on my list is faulty power delivery on the motherboard, defective motherboard or a defective CPU.

My specs are:
i9 10850k
NZXT z63 watercooler AIO
corsair 64gb RGB vengeance pro c15 3000mhz
Gigabyte 3080 OC GPU
corsair RM1000X PSU
6tb hdd
1tb m.2 nvme ssd

Any help is greatly appreciated

Oct 18, 2020
Just an update:
i changed motherboard and it still crashes the pc....
could it possibly be that 1000w is being exceeded? i did change psu but i used my brothers which is identical to mine.
i have 8 rgb fans in my case and 2 corsair rgb hubs and a commander pro, not sure how much that amounts to but my gpu can pull 350w, cpu can pull 300, not sure about how much z490 motherboards pull but if you add everything and the 64gb of rgb ram also with the krakens pump head, m.2 nvme and hdd could it possibly pass 1000w???