Question PC keeps Bsoding a critical exception failed

Jul 4, 2021
PC keeps Bsoding a critical exception failed, Drive seems very corrupted with windows on it, won't let me do a clean re-install of windows.

Hey guys i'm having an issue where my PC keeps bsoding, It seems my computer keeps rebooting in t he same state, I've tried deleting programs or something to fix it but when I re-boot it's always in the initial state it was, I/E it reverts my program deletions, even if they were apps

The Bsod errors I was getting was Critical Process Died & something about a service exception. can't remember that one,

I don't know what to really do, and i'm not good at computers at all, please help

Jul 4, 2021
A few things to add:

I've tried doing a clean reinstall of windows but whenever it restarts it wont do the installment instead just boots into this one same state

I've also tried doing CHKDSK on re-boot but that doesn't work either on re-boot and once again ignores it and instantly boots into the same state,

this is super frustrating because whenever I open a game or something it will more than likely re-start aswell

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Run malwarebytes and see if anything comes up with stowaways. You might want to check and see what version of Windows 10 you're on at the time of writing. We're on version 21H1. As for the OS reverting to it's former state, you might want to run Disk Cleanup and remove all files listed in the menu.

As for your OS reinstall, did you fabricate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? Did you format and then reinstall the OS?

Jul 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Run malwarebytes and see if anything comes up with stowaways. You might want to check and see what version of Windows 10 you're on at the time of writing. We're on version 21H1. As for the OS reverting to it's former state, you might want to run Disk Cleanup and remove all files listed in the menu.

As for your OS reinstall, did you fabricate your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools? Did you format and then reinstall the OS?
thanks! I don't really believe i'm able to download anything including malware bytes, how do I check to see what version i'm on? I believe i'm on the update before 21h1 and it won't let me update! i'll run disk cleanup right now, Sorry i'm new to all this stuff so you might be in for a ride..