PC keeps crashing, even after fresh reinstall of Windows 10. Possible hardware issue. No idea what to do, please help

Sep 29, 2018
Hey, my PC keeps crashing. It randomly crashes when I use it while browsing the web or some small MS application, but definitely crashes a lot more when I gaming. My PC has been crashing constantly for the last 3 months, and recently, it's been crashing a shit ton more and I don't know why.

The Problem: PC crashing during middle of games, while browsing Google Chrome, and even when it is idle and left alone. Crashes are also very random. Sometimes PC crashes 1 hour after startup or even 3 hours after startup. There is no pattern. When it crashes it's usually a black screen, and sometimes the speakers used to make a funny sound during the crash but do not anymore. Recently, every time I start up a game to play (Overwatch by Blizzard), the PC now crashes immediately.

Things I have tried so far:

• Fresh install of Windows from USB and reformatted all drives.

Updated latest Graphics Card drivers from the ASUS and NVIDIA websites.

Changed Device Manager settings

Changed Sleep Settings

Checked for overheating in the hardware using an app that indicates the temperature (Max temp was 79 degrees Celsius in video card when playing game )

Changed BIOS settings

Took out Graphics card, cleaned out the dust and put it back in. There is no artifcating occurring, so I know my graphics card is working fine.

Tested RAM to see if they were the issues, they weren't (took one out, crashed. Put it back in, pulled the other out, PC still crashed)

CrystalDiskInfo Results: https://i.imgur.com/FW6BfYi.png
    Looks like my drives are working fine.

PC SETUP

• Windows 10

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor

Motherboard: ASRock - AB350M Pro4 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard (Horrible reviews of this on Amazon stating it causes freezing, could this be it???)

Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Storage: Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Graphics Card: Asus - GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB Phoenix Video Card

Power Supply: Corsair - CX (2017) 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

I am very close to purchasing a flame thrower made by Elon Musk and setting the whole PC on fire. Someone please help me, my PC is useless now and unusable cause of the crashing and IDK how to fix this.

I'm starting to suspect this is a hardware issue now. Someone told me it could be a problem with my MOBO (in another thread) and I might need a new one. I have no idea and I don't have money to blow until I know definitely that's the issue. Could it be my MOBO? Could it be my PSU failing? Please help. I need guidance on what to do to fix this issue ASAP.

be sure you have updated the motherboard bios and motherboard drivers from the motherboard vendors website. make sure you install the windows updates to get the CPU microcode patches.

after the updates, make sure you do not have any overclocking drivers installed for the GPU or CPU
if you get a bugcheck you should provide the windows diagnostic memory dump from c:\windows\minidump directory. IE put it on a cloud server like microsoft onedrive, share it for public access and post a link.