Question PC Keeps Crashing Over and Over: Bluescreen 124 [MINIDUMPS AVAILABLE]

Nov 1, 2020
Hey guys. PC has been repeatedly crashing for about 24 hours now. Bought some upgrades Friday, installed them, didn't have issues. Saturday comes around, all day receiving crashes. Sunday now, bought another upgrade, and still receiving crashes. All crashes are blue screen 124.

My specs are as follows:
Mobo: ASrock A320M Pro4 with latest BIOS update
CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 (bought new Friday)
GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2060 (bought new Friday)
PSU: Coolermaster MWE 550W Gold (bought today/Sunday)
RAM: HyperX Fury 2400Mhz 2x8GB Red

What I've done :
Installed CPU and GPU. Updated BIOS for new CPU.
Wiped and reinstalled Windows 10.
Windows Memtest. No errors.
Prime95. Ran for 39 minutes, no CPU issues.
CHKDSK. OS drive (SSD) and storage drive (HDD) checked. No errors. However SSD was checked through command prompt a second time, and crashed during.
Used DDU to remove all GPU drivers BEFORE reinstalling Windows 10. Made no difference, so was then wiped.
Currently have the latest GPU drivers from Geforce Experience.
Updated chipset drivers directly from AMD's website.
Removed RAM, checking one in slot 4, then the other in slot 4. Still crashing. Put them both back in, slots 1 and 3. Still crashing.
Removed old PSU and installed the current one today. Still crashing.

I'm so lost as to what to do. Minidumps are attached, please send help!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1ywqqtZrptW0LowmiuGrRBJl6uDhgDfF2?usp=sharing

Edit: I have also reseated the CPU cooler (stock Wraith Stealth fan) multiple times.
Multiple times during the crashes, the CPU's temps have been low (40c - 50c). Some crashes have been higher temps (70c - 80c), when playing Overwatch or AC: Odyssey (the only games currently installed). First crash happened when playing Odyssey. Now it crashes whenever.
I am currently in Safe Mode. It has crashed once before in Safe Mode, but most crashes are when starting up, or accessing the PC normally.

Edit2: Forgot to mention I also tried removing the HDD. Still crashed.
After finishing the first edit, the PC crashed in Safe Mode and will not restart. When I turn it on, the RGB fan lights boot up, the fans run, but the screen stays black and DOES NOT reach the manufacturer BIOS screen thing (POST?).

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2020
Update: So I switched the new CPU (Ryzen 5 3600) for the old CPU (Ryzen 3 2200G), and voila, the system started working again. It was changed aboout 4 hours ago, and has been crash free since. Since the BIOS has been updated to the latest for the new CPU, I'm struggling to believe that the motherboard is the issue, unless there are other incompatibilites between it and the new CPU, that aren't BIOS related. So the problem isn't fixed, just delayed until I can ring the PC shop to see if I can return and replace the 3600, in case the fault is with this individual CPU. If they won't replace... well, then I am stuck on what the problem with this PC is. Still looking for someone who can read the dumps and analyse what the heck is going on!