Question PC keeps crashing unexpectedly

Dec 12, 2019
Howdy all,
Unfortunately its become common for my computer to crash frequently, i don't know if the route of my problem is hardware or software, I've vigorously updated all my drivers to no avail. The most common of these crashes is my screen freezes, i can still hear the PC such as Spotify or discord, and maybe 20 seconds later the PC freezes as well as the screen thus leading me to hold the power button to shut down the computer.,

Whilst shutting down the PC turns off first then my monitor displays "HDMI no signal" with a blue screen, shortly after closing also. When i turn on my PC after that the monitor stays off and only works if i shut off my PC then unplug and re plug my graphics card's power cable.

I am bewildered to the cause of these issues, it seems to mostly happen when im playing games like GTA V but also can happen just randomly at any time, sometimes directly after starting the computer and other times three hours into turning on my computer.

When my PC crashes it also sometimes doesnt show the blue screen etc, it only restarts and loads back up. Please if anyone could provide some insight as to my situation it would be immensely appreciated! <3

My specs are;

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
BenQ RL2755 Monitor
Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 cores)
ASRock Z170 Pro4 motherboard
16GB Ram
Windows 10 64 Bit
Seasonic s12g-750 powersupply

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS