Question Pc keeps crashing when under load and/or when running RAM at advertised speed

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Feb 3, 2021
So my pc keeps shutting down when I play a game or when I try to run my RAM at the advertised speed.

I have bought a new motherboard. Swapped the PSU for a new one to see if that would fix it. Tried a single RAM stick. Tried swapping the RAM sticks. Bought new RAM sticks as well. Installed new chipset drivers and reinstalled (after DDU cleanup) GPU drivers. Updated to the newest BIOS. Checked if everything is plugged in properly. I honestly don't know what else to do. I've basically searched everything I could and tried everything I could except for trying a different GPU. Also I don't have any oc's and nothing is overheating.

If anyone recognizes this, please help me. I seriously don't know what else to do.

Specs:
Ryzen 5 2600
Asus tuf B450 pro
2x8GB Gskill Ripjaws series V (3200mhz)
Kingston A1000 500gb
CoolerMaster MWE 550W modular Gold+
Inno3D RTX 2060

Thanks in advance!

New development. As I was taking the pc apart, I noticed something strange: As seen in the photo, there is something missing in the 24-pin cable, an entire cable to be precise. This could explain why I'm not getting enough power which would explain why it can't run at higher voltages. However... And that's a big however. I had already ordered another PSU, and somehow that didn't fix the problem. And it still doesn't explain why it worked fine like this for almost 2-3 months. I will admit the PSU wasn't bought new. Still, maybe someone has an explanation for this.
200px-ATX_PS_signals.svg.png

That pin is considered NC, so having nothing in it is fine

Feb 3, 2021
Alright so I built it outside of the case. No changes.

I also checked to see what would happen if I removed my windows drive and just check if the changes would work. Same result.

All that's left to check out now is the GPU and the CPU. One of them must be messing with the memory somehow. CPU has already been in my pc for 2 years though. GPU has been in my pc for 2-3 months. I guess I just gotta get a GPU somehow to check and see.

PS: can undervolting the GPU fix the crashing somehow?

Feb 3, 2021
So I tried reinstalling windows on a completely other drive. The Windows Media Creation tool would do its thing, but then wouldn't boot from the newly made Windows drive. When trying to repair that said drive, it would instantly shut down again after clicking 'Startup Repair'.

Switching PCI-E slots had somewhat of an effect. It would try to boot but then get stuck at the bios splash screen. After trying that same thing again it would instantly shut down. I guess I'm just gonna have to individually test every component in another pc and then sell the parts individually as well. Don't really know what else to do anymore. Would a motherboard speaker even help?