PC keeps crashing...

nerdintheherd1

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 (stock cooler, not overclocked)
GPU: Asus gtx 1060 6gb (not overclocked)
Ram: 16gb Aegis Gskill 2400hz
PSU: EVGA 750w
MB: ROG STRIX b350-f gaming
Case: Corsair spec-01
HDD/SSD?: Seagate 1TB hybrid hdd

Computer will randomly black screen and either gpu or cpu (not sure which one) will increase in speed and causing me to hard shut down the computer to get it back to normal. It isn't the psu as it happened with a different one, it isn't ram as I switched with some other ram and still did it, not hdd as i switched it, not mobo as I also switched it, not case as i've also switched it, and not gpu as I tried it with a 960 also. Crash will happen at any moment, even when idle or playing. CPU temps seem fine and so do gpu. Will looking at event viewer, at the time of crashes there is no logged cause and issues after turning back on like unexpected crash. There has been event id 10016 with the application Runtime Broker {9CA88EE3-ACB7-47C8-AFC4-AB702511C276} saying "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application"

I saw this post http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/id-3159670/crashes-bsod-event-event-viewer.html# it seemed to not help and it seems like the same issue.

EDIT: I have also fresh reset the computer and reinstalled everything when I got the new hdd.

Another edit: The 10016 error seems to not be happening anymore, it hasn't happened in about 25 days but not it is only error 41 which Kernel-Power which says to just be unexpectedly crashing with no other things logged except ethernet being dropped

nerdintheherd1

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018

Ram is in 1 and 3 slots (closest and second farthest from cpu)
Whenever I try to download the bios, I open up the download, it then opens up a internet explorer download and when I go to open that it does nothing.
I have previously tried each ram separate and it still crashes

nerdintheherd1

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
The only way to get off of the black screen is to hard reset, I’ve tried to wait to see if it has done something but only once out of many times it has made it back to the log in screen after the crash without shutting down. It’s not the psu as I’ve tried 3 now, and I fresh installed everything onto the new hybrid hdd without ever putting in the old hdd, I used a flash drive to install windows but it had nothing else on it. Error 10016 is well out of my worries now

nerdintheherd1

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018

My brother is not 100% sure but he said he did use it but he forgot what he used -_-

nerdintheherd1

Prominent
Jan 23, 2018
the error 10016 has still been happening...

It may be ram as I checked on speccy and it says ram latency is 16-16-16-39 when on microcenter it is listed as 17-17-17-39

Realized bios was at version 809, the current version is 3803, and i got the update to work