Question PC keeps crashing

Dec 6, 2022
Hello everyone,

this is my 1st post here, so bare with me. I wanted to share my problem with you and possibly get to the bottom of this. As you can see in the title, I've been having some issues with my PC. I have decided to upgrade my GPU, PSU and CPU. I've got RTX 3060Ti, Seasonic Focus PX 750W and Ryzen 5 5600X. The motherboard is AsRock B450M-HDV R4.0 and I am using Crucial Balistix RAM 2400MHz (2x8Gb). The funny thing is that PC has been working for 4 days after the upgrade without any issues and after that it just started crashing. At the beginning the whole system would just freeze, the monitor would stop receiving any signal from the GPU and my peripherals would also stop working, but the PC itself would still be running. After that it would only turn off if I pull the plug from the PSU. I have already tried reinstalling my GPU drivers, installed new copy of Windows, tried swaping out my new with the old graphics card, but still without any success. Thank you in advance and sorry for the long post

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

PC keeps crashing
The funny thing is that PC has been working for 4 days after the upgrade without any issues and after that it just started crashing.

Can you elaborate on what you're referring to as crash? What did you upgrade from, to?

Listing your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:
with a before and after helps add clarity to the matter.

For the sake of relevance, did you perform a BIOS update on your motherboard before you upgraded the processor?