Question PC keeps crashing ?

May 20, 2023
I'm having problems with my pc. It keeps crashing and usually only crashes on fortnite. I dont know what to do because ive verified the fornite files on epic games and updated my gpu drivers. My pc specs:
GPU: Geforce RTX 3060 12Gig
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard
AIO: Corsair iCUE H150 Elite 420mm
RAM: 32 gigs corsair vengance
FANS: 8 Corsair SP120 RGB
CASE: Corsair Airflow 7000D
POWER SUPPLY: Corsair RM850X Gold+ 80
SSD: Western digital 500 gigs

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you elaborate on what you're referring to as a crash? Does the game exit to desktop or does the entire system reboot?

updated my gpu drivers
Did you use DDU to remove all your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling with the latest off of Nvidia's support site?

May 20, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Can you elaborate on what you're referring to as a crash? Does the game exit to desktop or does the entire system reboot?

updated my gpu drivers
Did you use DDU to remove all your GPU drivers, then manually reinstalling with the latest off of Nvidia's support site?
When it crashes it completely reboots my system. And no, im not sure what that means. I just went off the Nvidia app and clicked update drivers and it said that they were up to date after updating them.

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
I'm having problems with my pc. It keeps crashing and usually only crashes on fortnite. I dont know what to do because ive verified the fornite files on epic games and updated my gpu drivers. My pc specs:
GPU: Geforce RTX 3060 12Gig
CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming AMD AM4 Zen 3 Ryzen 5000 & 3rd Gen Ryzen ATX Gaming Motherboard
AIO: Corsair iCUE H150 Elite 420mm
RAM: 32 gigs corsair vengance
FANS: 8 Corsair SP120 RGB
CASE: Corsair Airflow 7000D
POWER SUPPLY: Corsair RM850X Gold+ 80
SSD: Western digital 500 gigs
Usually only happens on Fortnite or happens exclusively?

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
Usually only happens on Fortnite or happens exclusively?
"
The most common reasons are as follows:

• Outdated drivers. Usually, outdated drivers are to blame for a sluggish computer. Your device drivers could also be faulty or corrupted, thereby triggering the stuttering issue.
  • Windows updates. Windows updates do not always fix bugs and system glitches. Sometimes, updates create PC issues, causing the system to freeze every few seconds.
  • Faulty hardware could also be responsible for this problem. One of your hard drives or memory sticks could be having issues that are causing the system to freeze.
  • Background applications. If many apps are running in the background simultaneously, your system may be unable to handle all those processes, which affects the PC’s performance.
  • Malicious programs or files. You may have downloaded a malicious app or file unknowingly, which might be causing random freezes or crashes.
  • Incompatible program. You may experience stuttering issues, especially in demandingapplications, because your system specifications do not meet the requirements for the program you’re running.
  • OS upgrade. If you recently upgraded your PC to Windows 10 or 11, this could be the issue as the operating system may not support some programs, drivers, or even hardware.
Regardless of the reason(s) that triggered this abnormal PC behavior, these solutions should help you resolve it."
From a google search

May 20, 2023
It's just the fact that I spent so much money on this pc so I didnt have any problems, and the game that I play as my main game is the only game that constantly crashes. I've tried so many things and as a result I came here because I've given up and don't know what to do. I make fortnite video's and its kind of hard to do that when all my footage gets corrupted since I crash constantly.

DaleH

Prominent
Mar 24, 2023
It's just the fact that I spent so much money on this pc so I didnt have any problems, and the game that I play as my main game is the only game that constantly crashes. I've tried so many things and as a result I came here because I've given up and don't know what to do. I make fortnite video's and its kind of hard to do that when all my footage gets corrupted since I crash constantly.
So have you tried uninstalling and then installing Fortnite?