[SOLVED] PC keeps freezing after booting in to Windows?

Feb 22, 2020
So before I get into it, 6 hours ago, I would turn my PC on then it would go black screen. It fixed after 10 minuets of waiting then I was fine gaming for a few hours. (this is hours later now), I was in a game when my PC crashes and shuts completely off. I turn it back on and I boot into windows and it freezes 5 seconds into home screen, can’t move mouse or type anything. Only thing I can do is turn it off and try again. I think it’s the power supply maybe because it’s only a 240 watt handling a i5-4590 with a GTX 1050 soooo.......

Because you say your PC crashes and shuts itself down it does sound like a PSU problem to me.
Recommend you replace it with a 300w unit from a manufacturer like Corsair, Seasonic or EVGA.

However, first you need to confirm that the 1050 card is still in working order by trying it on another PC which has a suitable PSU (ie at least 300w).

Feb 22, 2020
Because you say your PC crashes and shuts itself down it does sound like a PSU problem to me.
Recommend you replace it with a 300w unit from a manufacturer like Corsair, Seasonic or EVGA.

However, first you need to confirm that the 1050 card is still in working order by trying it on another PC which has a suitable PSU (ie at least 300w).
After it freezes i have to manually shut it down. But another thing is that it never freezes in safe mode.

Feb 22, 2020
Unless I can find a way around I can’t download ddu fast enough before my computer freezes and I can’t access the internet on safe mode
Never freezes in Safe Mode --- then try updating the 1050 graphics driver. Use DDU to uninstall existing driver first.
Hey! It started working out of nowhere again, I was able to install ddu so if it happens again, if it freezes again I will use ddu