Question Pc keeps freezing randomly

sean.suba

Prominent
Apr 27, 2018
A good day do you guys have an idea on what my pc's problem is. it keeps freezing randomly (with buzzing noise) at hot or cold temps in moderate browsing and gaming (only program that was running) and it is still freezing. We already changed the cpu cooler from amd stock cooler to hyper 212 evo and it is still freezing. There was a time when I changed the ram positions of my pc and it stopped freezing but task manager only sees it as 8gb ibstead of 16 but now still freezing. what do you think is the problem?

Processor A10-7860k
Motherboard F2A68HM-S1
Video card R7 250 2gb
Ram 2x8 hyperx fury blue1866Mhz DDR3
Power supply thermaltake smart rgb 600w (new)

Last edited:

gmemoriam

Distinguished
Aug 22, 2013
A good day do you guys have an idea on what my pc's problem is. it keeps freezing randomly (with buzzing noise) at hot or cold temps in moderate browsing and gaming (only program that was running) and it is still freezing. We already changed the cpu cooler from amd stock cooler to hyper 212 evo and it is still freezing. There was a time when I changed the ram positions of my pc and it stopped freezing but task manager only sees it as 8gb ibstead of 16 but now still freezing. what do you think is the problem?

Processor A10-7860
Motherboard F2A69HM-S1
Video card R7 250 2gb
Ram 2x8 1866Mhz DDR3
Power supply thermaltake smart rgb 600w (new)

I was having exactly the same issue and I've tried everything, running memtests, reinstalling Windows and so, but it did'nt fix that crash with an awful sound.
Finally I solve it by updating the BIOS drivers. Now mi computer works like a charm.

sean.suba

Prominent
Apr 27, 2018
It was a long time ago so I don't remember exactly, but I guess that was the latest BIOS drivers.
I'm so sorry It's happening again but it's like less likely now 1 say I got no freezes while 8 hr of game then the other day I thought it was heat because its very hot in the philippines then since we have
airconditioning now it's happening again but it only happened once what is this ? :(( please help