Question PC Keeps Freezing When Secure Boot is On

Nov 24, 2021
Hello.
About 8-9 months ago, I changed my motherboard to (h110 => h310m) and my CPU to (i3 6100 => i5 9400f).

After that, my PC started to restart randomly. I checked the event viewer and the error was "Event 41 Kernel Power". First I thought it's a power supply issue because my power was 250W. So I got a new one and it's 480W. It couldn't fix my problem. So I changed my RAM. It was 8GB DDR4 2133MHz and I got new one and it's 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz. Still I had this problem.
I couldn't buy anything more and test it because everything here is expensive. I thought it might be my HDD. It's western blue 1TB and I replaced it with my old HDD which it was 1TB Green. Nothing has changed. Also I changed my windows many times and it couldn't solve the issue. I searched many times in google and youtube and many forums and I did many things like changing power settings and disable fast boot and much more... still I had this problem.

After 1 month I had no issue. Seems everything was normal. After 2 or 3 months, the problem back.

First, when I played Rainbow Six Siege or Phasmophobia I had this problem. And now, it's not just about games. It happens very randomly. Like sometimes when windows trying to boot, it will freeze. Sometimes when programming, when I'm watching a movie or anything. It's not overheating or bottleneck.

Now these days I realized something new! I installed windows 11 and it's require secure boot to be enabled. After I enabled secure boot, I had no more restart while working with PC. IT WAS FREEZING!
Yes! Secure boot fixed my problem but it causes freezing and when it's on freezing, my PC is completely dead (mouse and keyboard are locked).

I did reset my bios (and that's mean secure boot has disabled) and my PC start to restart randomly again.
So basically, enable secure boot causes freezing and disable it causes randomly restart.

I'm so tired. I don't know what to do :(
Sorry for my English.

Nov 24, 2021
what the storage?
if it is ssd, how full?
check the health?
It's a HDD. It's 1TB with two partitions. One C which is 147GB and 62GB is free. The other one D 781 GB and 60 GB is free.
Also I checked the health via wmic diskdrive get model,status and CrystalDiskInfo and the status is "Good".

TRENDING THREADS