Question PC keeps getting laggier and laggier. Can't figure it out

Mar 11, 2020
Hello I am having a big issue with stuttering on my PC recently and I'm not sure what's causing it so I'm hoping maybe anyone here could help.

It started about a month ago but was only a slight annoyance where I would be in a game and the screen would freeze for about half a second then resume to where I would be looking if it didn't freeze. This also happens on the desktop with videos or browsing. It has since become more frequent and it feels like my PC has become slower? Games have become near unplayable due to constant stuttering and even searching files and moving tabs/windows around on my PC has gotten laggy.

I have run scans with Windows Defender and Malwarebytes and they both come up clean. I've also done a complete clean reinstall of windows but the problem persists and seems to be getting worse. Task manager performance usage shows really nothing out of the ordinary. I've uses HDTune on both drives and they both come back okay. Memory Diagnostics say RAM is okay. Temps seem okay for Idle. I was thinking either RAM, CPU, HDD, but could also be GPU. Could there be a false positive?

Here are specs from Speccy Idle:
Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5 1600 43 °C
14nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1463MHz (16-18-18-38)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. PRIME X370-PRO (AM4) 36 °C
Graphics
(2047MB is a false read. GPU-Z reads this as 6gb)2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (EVGA) 53 °C
Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD)) 33 °C
1863GB Seagate ST2000DM006-2DM164 (SATA ) 32 °C
Optical Drives
No optical disk drives detected
Audio
NVIDIA High Definition Audio

Here's an example of stuttering in game from a about a few days ago (keep in mind the stuttering/lag is noticeable outside of games)

https://streamable.com/c1t4t

and with fortnite (unbearably bad and gets worse during fights) https://streamable.com/3a25j

Mar 11, 2020
Actually the SSD and HDD are both clean as I just did a reinstall of Windows so I erased both partitions. Honestly I think it still may be the SSD or the CPU as there's some kind of weird stuff going on in Resource Monitor. This is a screenshot of Resource Monitor after I just moved some windows around a little (which lagged my PC)
6DHuimK.png