Question PC keeps hard freezing all the time after installing Windows 10 64-Bit

Aug 22, 2019
CPU: Intel Core i5 6400 @ 2.70GHz
RAM: 8 GB Dual-Channel Corsair
GPU: ASUS GTX 1060 3GB
MotherBoard: Gigabyte H110M-S2H-CF
SSD: 119GB Patriot Spark
PSU: Corsair CX450M

This Problem started When I decided to Install Windows 10. My PC completely freezes and restarts when gaming and sometimes while just browsing internet.

Solutions I have tried that didn't work:
Disabling Auto restarts. (Pc just freezes but doesn't restart, then the only way out is pressing the power button on my case.)
I reinstalled my GPU drivers like 20 times with and without DDU.
Messing around with afterburner.
Reinstalling Windows into a different HDD.
Reinstalling Windows into my SSD and unplugging my HDD.
Did plenty of system checks.
Updating my BIOS.
Cleaning my PC parts.

Note:
None of my parts are over-heating, I made sure.
I tried using my friend's RAM and it didn't help.
Also changed my old 550W PSU and it also didn't help.
Event viewer doesn't show any critical errors except unexpected shutdowns.

At this point it feels like I'm cursed. If anybody knows any solutions please let me know.

Lutfij

Titan
If the system reboots without any notice or warning, the issue is with your PSU. Which version of the Corsair CX unit do you have? Green label? Which version of Windows 10 are you working with and did you create your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?

Aug 22, 2019
If the system reboots without any notice or warning, the issue is with your PSU. Which version of the Corsair CX unit do you have? Green label? Which version of Windows 10 are you working with and did you create your installer using Windows Media Creation Tools?
It's Corsair CX 450M 450 WATT 80 PLUS Bronze PSU
Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Version
Yes I created the windows 10 installer using media creation tool trough my 8gb USB.

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, I just installed Intel Management Engine Interface and Intel INF for Windows 10. I will let you know if freezing persists.
There are also many other windows 10 drivers on your MB support page. If you upgraded to windows 10, you probably should install any of the windows 10 drivers that apply to your system, unless of course if everything is working, then if it works don't fix it. :)

Aug 22, 2019
Okay, so after installing all those driver on the website I tried playing some games. On the first day it didn't freeze once. But today I tried playing some Rainbow Six Siege and it froze after a couple of games. The freeze was little different at first. It froze and then white-screened and only then restarted. Then I launched some other games and unsurprisingly it froze almost a couple minutes into the game. With the same regular freeze.
What I realized is that when it freezes once it starts freezing very commonly 'till I shut down the system for a few hours.

I think i should also note that it takes longer for it to boot into windows after freezing.