Question Pc keeps lockng up

Jun 24, 2019
My pc keeps locking when i'm playing games, i have not overclocked and my pc is about 2-3 months old any help would be appreciated please and thank you.

Reactions: valeman2012
Jun 24, 2019
You will have to explain better and to include computer type and parts, how the heck could anybody have any idea why is that happening ??? You don't have only computer in the world !!!!
okay sorry i'm new here

Ryzen 2600
Aorus b450 pro
24gb corsair vengeance lpx 3000mhz ddr4
WD Blue 1TB PC Hard Drive - 7200 RPM Class + SanDisk SSD PLUS 240 GB Sata III
Radeon RX Vega 56

Jun 24, 2019
24 gb of ram? 3 x 8gb? I thought Ryzen only liked dual channel and 2 sticks.
yes 3 8gb i have also ran a windows memory diagnostics when i had 16gb it came up with some error so i got a replacement from Amazon and they only wanted the faulty RAM stick back but sent me out 2, so i put the both in and ran another windows memory diagnostics check and there was no error.

yes 3 8gb i have also ran a windows memory diagnostics when i had 16gb it came up with some error so i got a replacement from Amazon and they only wanted the faulty RAM stick back but sent me out 2, so i put the both in and ran another windows memory diagnostics check and there was no error.
Reset CMOS (do it every time you change memory configuration) and try One stick of RAM in B2 slot. If it posts ad another stick in A2. Wait with third one until two work.