nasar6

Reputable
Aug 12, 2017
My PC was doing just fine, but one day my apartment's power goes out, and then it used to boot on second try, but then it went off for good, I would only see the orange light, and then after 3 days I turned on my PC it booted perfectly fine, Now, when I'm using heavy software's like adobe premiere( to render) e.t.c it gets slower than usual. One day it suddenly shuts down, and since then it was looping on windows load screen. Again, I didn't use it for 5 days, and now it is working fine. What could be the issue?

PS. Before all of this happened I didn't used to clean my PC, so it got slow, then I cleaned it using a blower, then it got back to normal.

nasar6

Reputable
Aug 12, 2017
full system spec? include make and model of the psu

check cpu/gpu temp?
ram usage?

Lenovo S30
Bios: Lenovo Bios rev: A0kt47A 0.0
Processor: Intel xeon E5-2665 0 2.4Ghz(16CPUs)
Ram: 16GB
GPU: GTX 1060
PSU: 650 watts gold standard

ATM nothing is heating up at the moment.

PS. I never used to shut my pc down. Now while I'm shutting it down it hasn't showed the same problem since 3 days.

nasar6

Reputable
Aug 12, 2017
Lenovo S30
Bios: Lenovo Bios rev: A0kt47A 0.0
Processor: Intel xeon E5-2665 0 2.4Ghz(16CPUs)
Ram: 16GB
GPU: GTX 1060
PSU: 650 watts gold standard

ATM nothing is heating up at the moment.

PS. I never used to shut my pc down. Now while I'm shutting it down it hasn't showed the same problem since 3 days.

Ok, so it happened again. I just remove one 8gb RAM, and now it's working fine. I think thta there is an issue with the RAM.