PC keeps restarting after 1 second into boot continously

Jul 29, 2018
So my graphics card died yesterday and decided to put in a new(er) one i've had avaliable. After I set it up and tried to boot the system it would now just boot for 1 second before shutting down for 3 secounds before restarting, same thing, continously. Tried to then troubleshoot seeing if it was the new graphics card that was the problem, but It would still shut down / restart with the motherboard graphics card, might be using the wrong words this. I suspect that it might be something with the cables as I had PC shipped to where I am now where it was damaged at the front end of the cabinet, broken pieces keeping the front end of the cabinet connected to the rest of cabinet (I'll try to explain more if im just confusing people as I dont really know names of the all the parts). had similar problem when I was setting up the PC when it got here, but have no Idea how I fixed it as I didnt do anything special that i can remember.

Hardware:
Geforce GTX 760
Intel I7 4790k
Corsair CX750M, 750W PSU
Asus Z97-A

if there is any information i've left out that please tell me and i'll try to fix it as soon as possible.

Edit: So I got some advice from a friend of who advised me to reseat the Ram chips, just as Hang-the-9 says, and it after some trial and error it fixed the problem. Been trying to contact a moderator to have the thread locked/deleted as its solved and dunno if it will help anyone.

Solution
With the video card removed, and the monitor connected to the motherboard video, system still does not start? It may be a bad power supply or something else was damaged during shipping. If it got hit enough to break the case, it could have knocked connections loose or broken something else. Go over the connections, reseat the RAM and CPU.
With the video card removed, and the monitor connected to the motherboard video, system still does not start? It may be a bad power supply or something else was damaged during shipping. If it got hit enough to break the case, it could have knocked connections loose or broken something else. Go over the connections, reseat the RAM and CPU.

Solution