Question PC KEEPS RESTARTING AFTER GAME LOADS IN

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Since a few hours, I have been starting a game called Conqueror's Blade (MMO) and once it loads in with the character, my pc just restarts as if someone cut the power and put it back on. I checked and cleaned my RAMS. But then when I restarted its not reading my secondary hard disk. I have a primary SSD and a secondary Hybrid HDD. The hybrid drive is not showing anymore. Is this a PSU issue? Pls help!!!

Hi there,

Yes, normally re-starts like that, specially at load, indicate a PSU issue.

Have you got a second one? Can you ask a friend to lend you theirs? Otherwise, the only real options are to buy a new one, or bring your PC to a local repair store and get them to test it with a new PSU, for maybe 15£$€. Then you'll know for sure.

Ferimer

Distinguished
Since a few hours, I have been starting a game called Conqueror's Blade (MMO) and once it loads in with the character, my pc just restarts as if someone cut the power and put it back on. I checked and cleaned my RAMS. But then when I restarted its not reading my secondary hard disk. I have a primary SSD and a secondary Hybrid HDD. The hybrid drive is not showing anymore. Is this a PSU issue? Pls help!!!
Specifics on what your current build is, would be very helpful please

Neville_3

Reputable
Jun 9, 2017
Specifics on what your current build is, would be very helpful please
Hi, I have a Core i5 9400k, Asus TUF B-365M Plus Gaming motherboard and a WD SSD Internal (240 GB). and a 2TB Hybrid drive Seagate. Graphics Card is a GEFORCE GTX 1650 and 32 GB Hyper X RAMS. The PSU is the only thing in my system which is an old piece (Maybe 5 or 6 yrs old), the rest of the components are relatively new. (7 Months approx)

Ferimer

Distinguished
Hi, I have a Core i5 9400k, Asus TUF B-365M Plus Gaming motherboard and a WD SSD Internal (240 GB). and a 2TB Hybrid drive Seagate. Graphics Card is a GEFORCE GTX 1650 and 32 GB Hyper X RAMS. The PSU is the only thing in my system which is an old piece (Maybe 5 or 6 yrs old), the rest of the components are relatively new. (7 Months approx)
Do you know the wattage of the PSU?