Question PC keeps restarting after installing new ram

WilsonPC

Commendable
Jul 13, 2017
Tonight I ran into an issue with ram installation. When I put in my new sticks of ram and turn on my computer, it stays on for about 10 seconds, beeps and shuts off, then it goes into a cycle of turning on for 5 seconds, beeping, shutting off, and turning back on. I cannot open bios because the pc does not boot up, the fans just spin but the keyboard and mouse don't turn on and neither does my monitor. I have tried restarting my CMOS but that didn't work. I'm really stumped because the ram should be compatible with my motherboard, it's 2133mhz, and only 2x8gb sticks. I have checked every possible combination of the order of the sticks, and have even tried only using one stick but to no avail. Also note that when I put my old ram back in my PC boots normally.

Specs-
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A
Processor: Intel i5-7500
New Ram: 2 8gb sticks of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz
Previous ram: 2 4gb sticks of Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz

Tonight I ran into an issue with ram installation. When I put in my new sticks of ram and turn on my computer, it stays on for about 10 seconds, beeps and shuts off, then it goes into a cycle of turning on for 5 seconds, beeping, shutting off, and turning back on. I cannot open bios because the pc does not boot up, the fans just spin but the keyboard and mouse don't turn on and neither does my monitor. I have tried restarting my CMOS but that didn't work. I'm really stumped because the ram should be compatible with my motherboard, it's 2133mhz, and only 2x8gb sticks. I have checked every possible combination of the order of the sticks, and have even tried only using one stick but to no avail. Also note that when I put my old ram back in my PC boots normally.

Specs-
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-H110M-A
Processor: Intel i5-7500
New Ram: 2 8gb sticks of Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz
Previous ram: 2 4gb sticks of Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz
Everytime I see this issue on Intel systems, I usually end up taking the CPU out of the socket and placing it back in after checking for bent or broken pins in the CPU socket. Sometimes moving the computer can bump pins out of position.