[SOLVED] PC keeps restarting even after turning off "Automatically restart" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2020
Hi,
I am on this brand all-new PC:
ASUS TUF Gaming B550-PLUS
AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
ASUS DUAL OC RTX 3070 8GB
4 sticks of 16GB Corsair LPX Vengeance 18-3600 MHz RAM (running at 3200 MHz ATM)
Seasonic Focus GX850 Gold
2x 1TB M.2 WD Blue SSD
Phanteks P400a DRGB
Noctua NH-U12A CPU cooler + one Noctua exhaust flow fan + 3 intake fans through a mesh

I am doing no overclocking, just set the RAMs from 2666 MHz to 3200 MHz, which seems to be the "official" supported clock speed by the new Ryzen. RAMs are rated for 3600 MHz.
I am having no problems with other games (Rise of the Tomb Rider), but Warzone just started restarting my PC every single time I either launch it or play it for about 2-3 minutes. CPU and GPU temps seem to be doing fine, I even went to BIOS and tried to increase CPU fan RPM at lower temps, so overheating does not seem to be the problem. Also tried a full game reinstall and GPU driver reinstall. Also tried to revert BIOS to defaults. Currently using BIOS 1004.

I used to play Warzone fine for about 2 weeks and then all of a sudden (after a 200MB patch) the game just keeps restarting my PC. During this time, I also installed some ASUS AI tweaker software and Armoury, so tried uninstalling it to see if it goes away and it did not. Tried the battle net scan and repair to no result.
Please, do you have any thoughts as to what might be causing this? Also, today I received a BSOD right after booting saying "DRIVE_POWER_STATE_FAILURE". I kept getting some game and Chrome crashes with higher RAM clocks before, but when reverted back to 3200 everything smoothed out (that is, until now). Thanks for the suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS