[SOLVED] PC keeps waking up from sleep

pjunking

Reputable
May 26, 2017
Hi, my Windows 10 pc keeps waking up from sleep. The image below is the message I get. If I disconnect my Ethernet cable it fixes the problem, but I would prefer to not have my PC on WIFI. I have searched for this problem and it seems its an issue with this motherboard but I cannot find a solution. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you!

PC Setup:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
Mobo: GIGABYTE B450 AORUS M
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz
Graphics: XFX Radeon RX 560 1295MHz,4gb GDDR5

wakeup.png

Solution
Hi, my Windows 10 pc keeps waking up from sleep. The image below is the message I get. If I disconnect my Ethernet cable it fixes the problem, but I would prefer to not have my PC on WIFI. I have searched for this problem and it seems its an issue with this motherboard but I cannot find a solution. Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you!

PC Setup:

wakeup.png
First you need to determine WHAT is waking up your PC -- https://lifehacker.com/how-to-find-out-what-woke-up-your-computer-last-1550549116
Then you can work...

kanewolf

Titan

PC Setup:

wakeup.png
First you need to determine WHAT is waking up your PC -- https://lifehacker.com/how-to-find-out-what-woke-up-your-computer-last-1550549116
Then you can work on stopping it.

Solution