Question PC lagging, stuttering, internet dropouts when downloading

Jan 28, 2021
Hi,
First of all, I want to apologize for my english.

At the end of the year I bought a new PC because I wanted upgrade before new RTX 3070. After a while I started experience lags and stutterings when downloading something. Download speed is going from 0 to 25mb/s and then drops again to 0 in 15 second or so acompanied with stuttering of everything running on the PC.

Firstly I tought it's bad network so I bought new one. Then the problems continued, so I thought it's bended pins in socket because it happend to me once that the pins were bended. So i tried new motherboard and new CPU, for first couple of dazs it was good, but then the problems started again. Then I thougt its bad communication between motherboard model and GPU so I tried different MB but nothing.

I downloaded a software called WhySoSLow and it' saying I have poor kernel responsiveness with max of almost 6 ms. So I tried installing windows on different HDD but nothing. And the last thing I tried was running Windows kernel on RAMs, but without any sucess.

So the things I tried are: New network card, New motherboard, New CPU, Installing Windows on different HDD and running kernel on RAM

I'm completly helpless and desperate. So any help is more then welcome

My Specs:
-CPU- Intel core i9-9900K
-MB- Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro (Before I had MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon)
-GPU- Geforce RTX 3070 Asus TUF 08G Gaming
-RAM- G.SKILL DDR4 3200MHz CL16 Trident Z RGB 4x16GB
-PSU- Corsair RM750
-SSD- Samsung 960 EVO 250GB
-Cooling- NZXT Kraken X62

There are screenshots of my monitoring softwares

MWRRFSm.png

iKMrDTa.png

sVSQftc.png

KCoK0XZ.png

Have you downloaded/installed your motherboard drivers. The will be found here.

Are you connecting to your router wirelessly or wired?

Do you have virus and/or malware scanning software on your PC? You might want to do a scan.

Is your new PC a pre-built PC that comes with Windows already installed? If it was, there could be a lot of bloatware on it causing programs to run in the background. Try to determine if you have bloatware and uninstall it, or, even a better idea, maybe do a clean install of Windows.

Jan 28, 2021
Have you downloaded/installed your motherboard drivers. The will be found here.

Are you connecting to your router wirelessly or wired?

Do you have virus and/or malware scanning software on your PC? You might want to do a scan.

Is your new PC a pre-built PC that comes with Windows already installed? If it was, there could be a lot of bloatware on it causing programs to run in the background. Try to determine if you have bloatware and uninstall it, or, even a better idea, maybe do a clean install of Windows.

Yup. All drivers are up to date.

I have wired connection to internet.

Nope, I don't have any antivirus software, as I reinstalled my pc at least 5 times last week, so I think there is verz small chance of virus.

I built PC by myself, so I think, there should not be any bloatware

Yup. All drivers are up to date.

I have wired connection to internet.

Nope, I don't have any antivirus software, as I reinstalled my pc at least 5 times last week, so I think there is verz small chance of virus.

I built PC by myself, so I think, there should not be any bloatware
When you built the PC yourself, did you do a clean installs of Windows, or reuse a copy/disk from an older PC?

TRENDING THREADS