Pc leds goes on and compents but monitor says "no signal" and keyboard and mouse not working!

Feb 16, 2018
I was talking to my friends yesterday when my pc turned off. I turned it on and the fans and leds were spinning. But on my monitor it sayd "no Signal" and keyboard and mouse not working. I have tried to plug in my monitor in the integrated graphic card on the motherboard and took out my graphic card. I have also tried with my Brothers graphic card! My specs: AMD Ryzen 5 1500x 3,5 GHz, Geforce GTX 1060 3GB, MSI B350 Tomahawk motherboard, Fractal design 650W Bronze Edition, One SSD and HDD. If theres anyone that have had the same problem and know the solution then please help me! Im so confused and scared that anything is broken.//Oscar

Solution
Does your motherboard have the latest bios update you need ver 11 if your motherboard is still ver 10 then that might be the reason why you're not getting a post also check if the cpu is correctly seated again.

Matthew Keeton

Reputable
Apr 25, 2015
Does your motherboard have the latest bios update you need ver 11 if your motherboard is still ver 10 then that might be the reason why you're not getting a post also check if the cpu is correctly seated again.

Solution