• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Pc lights turn on no display

Jun 29, 2020
So recently i replaced a couple things first being the cpu which i bent pins on by accident and my pc wouldnt boot even after i bought the new cpu and then i thought it would have been the motherboard replaced that still no display. So whats happening is my fan lights turn on my gpu fans spin like crazy (they barely spin when im using the pc normally) and there is no display and my ram becomes very very hot and i was wondering if anyone can help me this has been a problem for more than 2 months and i really just want to be back on my pc. And yea i am sure that my pc parts are all compatible took everything out the case just have 24 pin and 8pin and pcie cable still same thing pc specs: amd ryzen 5 3600, gigabyte x570 ud, evga 700 BR (fans spin when i turn pc on) and rtx 2060 oc 6gb asus gpu.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS