Pc loses lan connection (win10, drivers are up to date, only on 1pc not all all devices in this network)

xxyxxyyyx

Prominent
Dec 2, 2017
Hey, my pc is losing his lan connection, in the network panel the adapter gets disconnected like if I remove the cable and then it connects again, I tried different lan cables and I updated all network adapter im using win10 and only my pc disconnects, I tried a laptop and my mobile phone no problems there.
What could cause the disconnects?

Solution
Sounds like your R45 jack on the motherboard is the problem if you have tried and tested several different ethernet cables and other devices. Check with a flashlight the ethernet jack to make sure all of the pins look normal, not bent, etc. Did you use the same ethernet port that you have your pc plugged into when you tried successfully with the laptop?

Dashman9000

Distinguished
May 16, 2009
Sounds like your R45 jack on the motherboard is the problem if you have tried and tested several different ethernet cables and other devices. Check with a flashlight the ethernet jack to make sure all of the pins look normal, not bent, etc. Did you use the same ethernet port that you have your pc plugged into when you tried successfully with the laptop?

Solution