PC Loses Peripheral Connections

MichaelY197

Reputable
Jul 15, 2015
Ok so my issue is that randomly, sometimes when playing video games, sometimes the only thing open is Chrome, sometimes after 5 hours or sometimes 5 minutes after booting up my computer, my computer will sort of freeze up, my 2 monitors will go black and have "No connection/ signal" something like that, and if a video or something is playing the audio will continue for a few seconds before it sounds like it lags horribly before cutting off.
My pc itself is still running it doesn't crash, all the monitors, pc leds, all the lights are still on the fans still spin i just lose connection and they don't come back unless I restart the computer.

I talked with a PC tech support guy for about a week but he said there wasn't much he could do because I didn't get a warranty(ITS A $1000 I COULDNT AFFORD IT AND ITS MESSING UP LIKE THIS) frustrating.

Anyways I followed his instructions, updated my drivers, reinstalled Windows, sent temperature readings of my pc which were fine, left my pc in safe mode for a day it didn't crash until i rebooted it out of safe mode and I couldn't use it for awhile, it helps if i unplug the pc and hold down the power button for awhile and then restart it.
I know very little about pcs and how to fix them, actually opening the case is terrifying to me, to spend that much money, if I break or harm something is horrifying to even think of to me, just fyi, so I bought this Pc off Amazon 2 months ago and it's been acting up for at least a month, and last did this a few minutes ago after just a couple minutes of being booted up and only opening up Chrome so I could google what else I can try to do to fix this, I can't even use google when this happens!
Very frustrating.

I appreciate any help and advice anyone can give me, please and thank you!!

PC specs

Processor
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight-Core Processor
Manufacturer AMD
Speed 3.0 GHz
Number of Cores 8
CPU ID 178BFBFF00800F11
Family 17
Model 01
Stepping 1
Revision
Memory
RAM 16 GB
Video Card
Video Card Radeon RX 580 Series
Manufacturer
Chipset Radeon RX 580 Series
Dedicated Memory 4.0 GB
Total Memory 11 GB
Pixel Shader Version 5.1
Vertex Shader Version 5.1
Hardware T & L Yes
Vendor ID 1002
Device 67DF
Plug and Play ID VEN_1002&DEV_67DF&SUBSYS_34181462&REV_E7
Driver Version 24.20.11001.5003

Amazon link

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZYX8DQ3/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Solution
MichaelY197, things to focus on to get to the root of the problem. PSU, Memory, HDD. Test them first and if you are not comfortable in doing so, have a friend help you.