Question PC losses signal after windows loadup

Aug 17, 2019
I came home from work and started up my PC from sleep mode I noticed I had no sound so I restarted my PC a few times when I started it up the last restart attempt soon as I got to windows loadup just before letting me pick my PC profile I lost signal from the PC thinking it was my graphics card I looked and noticed the fans on the card weren't spinning thinking the card died I ordered a new RX 580 8Gb previously had a GTX 960 I got last summer off Facebook marketplace after putting in the new card I started my PC up and it worked for a few minutes then lost signal now when I restart my PC right after windows loading finishes signal is always lost and fans on the card spin for a few seconds

Aug 17, 2019
I came home from work and started up my PC from sleep mode I noticed I had no sound so I restarted my PC a few times when I started it up the last restart attempt soon as I got to windows loadup just before letting me pick my PC profile I lost signal from the PC thinking it was my graphics card I looked and noticed the fans on the card weren't spinning thinking the card died I ordered a new RX 580 8Gb previously had a GTX 960 I got last summer off Facebook marketplace after putting in the new card I started my PC up and it worked for a few minutes then lost signal now when I restart my PC right after windows loading finishes signal is always lost and fans on the card spin for a few seconds
MSI Motherboard H61M-P31/W8 RX 580 XFX 8Gb
Corsair CX650M PSU