Question Pc made a strong beep noise when i booted it, otherwise it is working fine.

Nov 3, 2021
Short long story.
I was transferring some important files for work as my boss asked me to my 128gb flash drive, so I shut down my pc afterwards, unplugged my flash drive and my pc is still plugged. But I remembered that I forgot to transfer one folder, so I when I booted it, it made a strong mechanical beep noise ( not beep code ), and it took slightly longer time to POST. I can't tell wether that beep noise is coming from my GPU fan, my HDD or my Optical DVD drive because they are very close to each other.

I booted my pc like three or four times again, and it never made that noise again since then.

Lutfij

Titan
You might want to go into BIOS and see if USB boot is enabled. If so, see if disabling it and then making sure your primary boot device is Windows Boot Manager(if you're on Windows 8 and above) or if the SSD/HDD is your primary boot device.

Is this a laptop or a desktop?

Nov 3, 2021
You might want to go into BIOS and see if USB boot is enabled. If so, see if disabling it and then making sure your primary boot device is Windows Boot Manager(if you're on Windows 8 and above) or if the SSD/HDD is your primary boot device.

Is this a laptop or a desktop?
Desktop.
My flash drive was unplugged at that time.
What boggles my mind is that it never did it when I booted it three times after that !!