Question Pc makes terrible noise, what causes it?

May 14, 2020
View: https://imgur.com/a/QEBZUpU

Ok so a little backstory,

I have had a 1060 6gb for 2 years now and upgraded today to a rx 590 fatboy, ever since i plugged that badboy in my psu (i think) makes a terruble noise when gpu usage is high. So this is not the fan of the gpu, since putting gpu fans to 100% did not produce the same sound.

What i think the problem is is that the PSU is 520 watt and the rx 590 is as the name sugest a fat boy and needs alot of power, wayy more than the asus gtx 1060. But i dont know for sure because i dont experience any graphical issues or crahses.

What do you guys think is it the PSU, is it the lack of power and should i upgrade to a 600W psu? Or is it somthing different like a half broken fan?

Thanks a lot for the help!

May 14, 2020
Mhh.. that could be it. But its really really loud. You can hear the pc in the next room. I thought that coil whine was more of a anoying thing than really loud?

May 14, 2020
Ok, thanks you. Il try to get a replacement. But if i dont get a replacement and il end up upgrading the psu, should i then go for 600W or higher. My settup is:

RX 590 fatboy (hoge powercosumtion onder ''high load'' iets van 240 dacht it''
ryzen 5 2600
2x8 3000mhz ram
2 fans
1 ssd and 1 hdd

Thank you :)

May 14, 2020
I have just done a GPU and a CPU stress test at the same time both 100% usage. And the sound wasnt nearly as bad as when i was playing overwatch. I cant figure and why this is. Temperatures where high gpu 80 cpu 75 and worload was both 100% but there was no weird ratlling sound... Do you have any idea how that might happen?