[SOLVED] PC makes the table vibrate and makes some noise

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
I placed my PC on a desk and it kinda makes a faint sound, sound of, a microwave? The sound is not too loud, and it goes away if I lift up the case even by a little bit. It makes the table vibrate. The vibration is also gone if I push down the PSU shroud from the bottom, on the hard disk part.

It seems that if the PC makes contact on the table with all four of its "legs", It makes sound and vibration.

Case is an ANT ESPORTS ICE 130AG, There are four case fans installed. The three are from ANT ESPORTS Superflow kit and one came preinstalled in the case. There are two intake fans on top, one intake fan on front and one exhaust fan in the rear. These fans are directly connected to the PSU and are not running at Noisy RPMs.

One fan is on the CPU (Antec A30). One is on graphics card (GT 1030).

I assume the culprit is either the PSU or the HDD.
I bought the PSU a month ago. Its a Cooler Master MWE 450 watt Bronze V2
I bought the harddrive last year and its not so old. Its a WD Blue 7200 RPM 1 TB Drive.

Also, I pasted the ANT ESPORTS superflow kit controller (To which all the fans connect) on the hard drive cage.

What could be causing this?

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020

Ralston18

Titan
I would go back a step or two.

This:

"I placed my PC on a desk and it kinda makes a faint sound, sound of, a microwave? The sound is not too loud, and it goes away if I lift up the case even by a little bit. It makes the table vibrate. The vibration is also gone if I push down the PSU shroud from the bottom, on the hard disk part. "

Find out why the PC is vibrating. Dust/debris in a fan. Some sort of resonance...

Adjusting screws can make a difference either to dampen out vibrations and/or restore some imbalance.

Maybe even tighten up the desk legs and any other desk related screws.....

Windows22

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
I placed my PC on a desk and it kinda makes a faint sound, sound of, a microwave? The sound is not too loud, and it goes away if I lift up the case even by a little bit. It makes the table vibrate. The vibration is also gone if I push down the PSU shroud from the bottom, on the hard disk part.

It seems that if the PC makes contact on the table with all four of its "legs", It makes sound and vibration.

Case is an ANT ESPORTS ICE 130AG, There are four case fans installed. The three are from ANT ESPORTS Superflow kit and one came preinstalled in the case. There are two intake fans on top, one intake fan on front and one exhaust fan in the rear. These fans are directly connected to the PSU and are not running at Noisy RPMs.

One fan is on the CPU (Antec A30). One is on graphics card (GT 1030).

I assume the culprit is either the PSU or the HDD.
I bought the PSU a month ago. Its a Cooler Master MWE 450 watt Bronze V2
I bought the harddrive last year and its not so old. Its a WD Blue 7200 RPM 1 TB Drive.

Also, I pasted the ANT ESPORTS superflow kit controller (To which all the fans connect) on the hard drive cage.

What could be causing this?
Did you also check if the vibrations occur when the GPU or something similar is being overclocked?