Question PC making a lot of noise when booting

Sep 25, 2021
So when I boot my pc, it’s making a lot of noise which quiets down after a few minutes, but am still able to hear the noise. I looked where the sound was coming from and it was mainly my HDD which made a lot of noise(scratching noise), I don’t know if it’s a failure or not, since I got the pc for only 3 weeks now, so do HDDs usually make so much noise and will it quiet down after a period of time or should I get a new one, furthermore the fans are making a lot of noise too, i tried to install SpeedFan, but the app can’t detect the fans.

the fans are making a lot of noise too
how are the fans connected;
3 or 4 pin to the motherboard headers, molex cables, through a fan hub,..?

if through a fan hub is it connected to a motherboard fan header?
do HDDs usually make so much noise
some HDs will make noticeable sound when spinning up but it shouldn't be loud enough that you hear it over loud fans or enough that it should bother you.

try scanning the disk for errors.

Sep 25, 2021
So I checked the status of my HDD using the cmd command and it says that everything is ok(it only says 2x OK, don’t know if that should be 3x, since I saw in a video) I also tried to check my HDD in the BIOS and I noticed that when I entered my BIOS, my HDD wasn’t making a sound at all, but my fans were incredible loud, perhaps coincidence. Furthermore, I’ve 2 fans, 1 is connected to my Motherboard through 4 pin and the other one is connected with molex cables to my PSU, I’m pretty sure. My motherboard only has 1 fan header, so I’m planning to buy a fan hub, since I got a spare fan.