Question PC making weird noise and bad performance

Brian4222

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
Hey, so in past few days my pc was really bad, fps went from 300 to 100 with few fps drops, I didnt know why does it happen so I restarted whole pc, but the problem was still there. After that my pc started making weird noise then it would turn off, when i turn him on it says bios has been reset please decide how to continue, did you have simulććć

Brian4222

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
Hey, so in past few days my pc was really bad, fps went from 300 to 100 with few fps drops, I didnt know why does it happen so I restarted whole pc, but the problem was still there. After that my pc started making weird noise then it would turn off, when i turn him on it says bios has been reset please decide how to continue, did you have simulć
Did you have similar problem and if you did how did you fix it*

Brian4222

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
Did this weird noise happen to be a loud error sound that did not cease? Hard to describe in text but let's go with BEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

If so update your graphics driver and post system specs as it could also be a memory leak
The weird noise stops after 1 seconds and also when I try to play game the noise starts again after 10-20min of playing and it lasts like 0.5secs and the noise sounds like fan is hitting something but I checked everything and thats not a problem, I also updated graphic cards drivers but problem is still there
My specs are:
Rx 590 8GB
Intel i5 2500k
8gb ddr3
500gb hdd
I know my cpu is kinda bottlenecking my gpu but I still didnt have this many drops and this low fps.
If you need more info please let me know.

Ok re reading your initial post (very sorry for the delay btw) it sounds like your BIOS may have become corrupt and entered a sort of safe mode. Some boards particularly Gigabyte boards have a second BIOS chip as a backup and can switch over when a problem is detected. Try flashing your BIOS to the mat recent version

Brian4222

Commendable
Sep 9, 2019
Ok re reading your initial post (very sorry for the delay btw) it sounds like your BIOS may have become corrupt and entered a sort of safe mode. Some boards particularly Gigabyte boards have a second BIOS chip as a backup and can switch over when a problem is detected. Try flashing your BIOS to the mat recent version
Thanks for answering, I did that but thats not a problem