[SOLVED] Pc messed up

Jan 16, 2019
The first time I thought it was messed up was when my monitor keyboard and mouse all turned off but pc was still on tried to force reset it with the power button but I had to unplug it from wall It might be from my mobo I am using asus strix gtx 1070 asus b450-f 16gb ddr4 Corsair rgb evga850 g3 500gb m.2 wd ssd 2tb firecuda hard drive the bottom of my mobo is tuching my case I don’t know if this caused this but there is a small spark every time I turn it on sounds like it’s coning from psu but not really I really need help don’t know what to do first time builder have had it for 3 weeks

Solution
If your motherboard is touching your case then you haven't fitted the pcb standoffs to the case so you're going to have to take everything out to fit them and prevent any further damage. Whilst its all out breadboard it and make sure it all works before reassembling.

racksmith101

Respectable
If your motherboard is touching your case then you haven't fitted the pcb standoffs to the case so you're going to have to take everything out to fit them and prevent any further damage. Whilst its all out breadboard it and make sure it all works before reassembling.

Solution