[SOLVED] PC might have miner malware installed

May 9, 2020
My CPU temperature is idling around 50 celsius with peaks up to 70 celsius, my GPU usage is constanly over 10-15% on idle. CPU usage is barely 5% on Task Manager, but for a split second when I launch task manager it says 87% or higher numbers for literally a second and goes back to 5%. Any suggestions, what application should I use to confirm I have no malware installed that's using my hardware? Fans are spinning heavy as hell all the time too. New PC, Ryzen 3300X with a GTX 1060 6GB, stock coolers.

Solution
Oh okay the stock cooler explains the temps then. If you had it in your budget you could get an aftermarket fan cooler or AIO. That will help the thermals and in return make your fans spin at a lesser RPM so they wont be so loud.

What are the background processes on task manager using the GPU %?

You can use Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro to scan your system for a more in depth scan if you are concerned you have a mining virus.
Sounds like some thermal issues. Clean your CPU cooler and reapply thermal paste. That will help with your thermals.

Task manager will always shoot your CPU % really high when first opening it and then it'll go back down just like your describing. No issue at all.

May 9, 2020
Sounds like some thermal issues. Clean your CPU cooler and reapply thermal paste. That will help with your thermals.

Task manager will always shoot your CPU % really high when first opening it and then it'll go back down just like your describing. No issue at all.
Shouldn't be any issues then, the CPU doesn't go above 75 degrees when heavy gaming so I don't think there's a cooling issue, not entirely sure. It was installed along with the stock cooler just 2 days ago so nothing to clean, bought brand new. What about the GPU usage shooting up to 19% when watching netflix only? No games, I'm using two monitors though.

Oh okay the stock cooler explains the temps then. If you had it in your budget you could get an aftermarket fan cooler or AIO. That will help the thermals and in return make your fans spin at a lesser RPM so they wont be so loud.

You can use Malwarebytes and Hitman Pro to scan your system for a more in depth scan if you are concerned you have a mining virus.

Solution
May 9, 2020

The only GPU % I can find in the task manager is saying 3D usage 2%, while Video Encode is 11%.