[SOLVED] PC Monitor Disconnects when playing Games or other Graphically Demanding Applications

Jul 2, 2021
Hello, I've been having problems with my PC since I built it last year. Whenever I play anything graphically Demanding, the Monitor that I have attached to my PC will disconnect and all the Fans on my PC will run at full speed until I turned it off and on again. I've been looking around multiple forums and trying the solutions, however none of them have worked for me.

I have tried:

Updating my GPU Drivers
Cleaning dust off my PC
Checking my PSU

However none of these have worked. And I fear that I'm doing something wrong, and as a result making my situation worse. It's been frustrating me for quite a while, and I have finally resorted to posting a forum thread myself.

System Specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X with Stock fan
Memory: x2 8 GB DDR4-3000
GPU: XFX RX 590 Fatboy
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
PSU: EVGA 500W Gold (80 Plus Gold)

Hello, I've been having problems with my PC since I built it last year. Whenever I play anything graphically Demanding, the Monitor that I have attached to my PC will disconnect and all the Fans on my PC will run at full speed until I turned it off and on again. I've been looking around multiple forums and trying the solutions, however none of them have worked for me.

I have tried:

Updating my GPU Drivers
Cleaning dust off my PC
Checking my PSU

However none of these have worked. And I fear that I'm doing something wrong, and as a result making my situation worse. It's been frustrating me for quite a while, and I have finally resorted to posting a forum thread myself.

System Specifications:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X with Stock fan
Memory: x2 8 GB DDR4-3000
GPU: XFX RX 590 Fatboy
Motherboard: MSI B450 Tomahawk
PSU: EVGA 500W Gold (80 Plus Gold)
Is your system bios fully up to date?

TRENDING THREADS