pc monitor for ps4

lowwe

Reputable
Sep 12, 2014
will this pc monitor (http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/computers-peripherals/monitors/led-monitor/LS22D300HY/ZN) be good enough to play games on ps4

thanks

pizzapeter

Reputable
Jul 29, 2014
I can't see anywhere on that Samsung product page where it says the monitor has a HDMI port (I might be missing it), but according to Amazon the monitor allows HDMI and VGA. So as Mojojojo says, you should be good.

Vynavill

Honorable
For a console, any monitor is good as long as it has HDMI, although you don't need to go any higher than 1920x1080@60hz, as consoles simply won't output any more than that (using HDMI and not having a powerful enough hardware makes them physically unable to do so)

5ms response time will also be very good for any game, although if you're especially sensible (like me) or if you're into competitive fps playing, you might want to get lower.
Contrast is barely good tho, so it may look slightly bad if you like blacks accuracy and deepness. If you can, get something that has a static/typical contrast of at least 1000:1.

As a side note, you can go up to 24" until 1080p starts getting pixelated, should you want something bigger.
In any case, it's a good monitor.