Question Pc monitor mag the power led is blinking and no signal the screen is black how can I solve it ?

Feb 7, 2019
I have a windows 10 home 32gb ram video card Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 GV-N2070WF3-8GC

The pc monitor I have is : Black Mag Z24HD

The system was working fine until an hour ago I tried to update the video card drivers using the nvidia experience .
When it got to the part when installing graphics driver then it did the beep thing and the monitor got shut down and from that point the monitor power led keep blinking and the screen it self is black.

Even if the pc is not connected to the monitor at all I tried to press the buttons on the monitor like MENU but nothing. It keep blinking.
The only button was working is the power. I can turn off/on the monitor that's all, When it's on the power led keep blinking.

Then for testing the pc I connected it using hd cable to my tv in my room and I could see the pc so the video card is working and the pc is working.
It's not a pc hardware issue at least that's my guess.

My questions are :

1. What could be the problem ? (For knowledge)

1. Is it worth even trying fixing that old monitor ?

2. According to my hardware it's my new pc what monitor should I buy ? (Not expensive but good)

This is my hardware :

The video card is not overclocked either the cpu is not.
What I'm afraid of is kind of bottleneck.
This is more or less my budget.

Will I be able to run the game on high settings with good fps ? I can't think about ultra settings but high ?

Intel Core i7 8700K / 1151 Tray

Noctua NH-U12S CPU Cooler

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X

Corsair DDR 4 32G (16Gx2) 3200 CL16 Vengeance LPX Black CMK32GX4M2E3200C16

Be Quiet! SILENT BASE 800 BLACK

ANTEC PSU 650W GB Neo Eco Modular 80+ OEM New PC

Samsung SSD 250GB 970 EVO NVMe M.2

Seagate HDD 1.0TB 64MB SATA3 Barracuda

Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2070 GV-N2070WF3-8GC

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS