Question PC Monitors Crashing w/o Warning

Dec 2, 2021
I've had my XPS 8940 for like a year now, and for most of this year, there's been a problem where if it shook too intensely it'll just shut off all monitors and turn the fan to 100%. I can still hear any videos if they were on with my headphones and can send messages if I'm in Discord when it crashes, but I'll have to manually hold the power button. When it's off, it'll automatically try to start up the computer, the fans run quickly before the monitors can even change, then it fully crashes again. I'll then manually turn it back on, and everything would be running alright until the PC is shaken again. I would only sometimes look into it a little bit to see why it's doing that, but not much because it would only be around a minute of an inconvenience. Recently, as in like 3 days ago recently, it'll just shut down in the same way randomly. No games are on, sometimes videos are paused in the browser, no shaking, but every ~30 mins, it'll crash. I'm not a millionaire, so this PC is very valuable to me as it cost a significant amount. I haven't upgraded it at all since I got it, but I wanted to this Christmas. I'm not a computer guy, so I can't manually diagnose what's wrong without help. I have HWiNFO installed, and I can access more detailed information if needed, but these are my specs, please let me know if there's any other info I can give to help:
Intel Core i5-10400 CPU 2.90GHz, 2904Mhz, 6 Cores, 12 Logical Processors
Physical Memory: 16GB
Available Physical Memory: 7.20 GB
Total Virt. Memory: 36.7GB
Available Virtual Memory: 24.9GB
The CPU runs ~30-60% idle, the Memory ~50%, and the Disk ~5%.
Please help me not have to spend hundreds. Thank you.

Dec 2, 2021
brand and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp on idle and when it is on load?
I'm guessing the CPU temp is the one labeled "Core Tempuratures" which is ~35 C on average and the "Core Distance to TjMAX" is ~65 C
The "GPU Temperature" is an average of 32.2 C and the Hot Spot is ~44 C
How do I find the brand and model of PSU?