Question Pc Motherboard/Bios

May 17, 2020
Where do I start. it started with a sound issue every week or so my sound would quit and realtek would vanish. I read that someone updated their bios and it fixed it so I updated my BIOS to the latest version which I was 2 years outdated. So I figured itd fix it n it only got worse from there. All the sudden my pc wouldn't post. Then out of no where it started up and ran fine. After a few more restarts installing and updating drivers and what not ,still trying to fix my sound. All the sudden pc csnt find any bootable drives. Long story short only if CSM is on will it find anything. So I figured I'd reinstall windows. So I yanked my DVD drive out of my dell inspiron and put it into my computer (BB951) IBUYPOWER. And go to reinstall windows and now none of the drives can windows be installed to. Tried alot of stuff alot of tech support. I'm lost dont know what to do. Also seen somewhere in bios that my Intel optane is not working right either now. So idk what the heck happened. Removed cmos battery. Also. Formatted drives. Did shift plus f10 in the install windows opened command prompt and cleaned the drives that way. I believe ththe motherboard is tuff b360m gaming plus S. Please help sorry if I missed something I'm sure I did.

May 17, 2020
update I got her to launch and instal windows. Happy but not satisfied. I switchedthe boot options for the storage devices to legacy and it starts up. But by default my bios settings were with CSM off. So what gives. Why can my pc only start with legacy "CSM" on? Please help

May 17, 2020
Figured out my memory tht was GPT is now MBR and for some reason cannot switch backthru command prompt. Woke up this morning after having everything updated and installed then go to turn my pc on today, no OS on harddrive. Reinstalled windows again with converting to gpt thru Cmd prompt and it still didnt work. Says suscsessful in cmd prompt tho. Okay my Harddrive converted to gpt but ththe solid state drive did not. My OS is on my solid state. Hmm help would be lovely lol