Question PC needs to restart on BIOS otherwise it runs slow.

May 18, 2022
Hello there asking for your help with a very weird problem I am encountering. Whenever I turn on my PC, for some very weird reasons, starts very slow. Any apps that I try to run becomes very slow and the OS startup itself becomes affected. Now the solution that I have strangely discovered is to go directly into my BIOS upon startup and click the reboot system option (I tried restarting the PC without going through the BIOS on windows startup to see if it would work but it did not) I tried disabling fast startup on windows, updated my drivers and BIOS but alas the issue still persist. Am wondering what could be the problem with my system. For reference my motherboard is a MSI b450 tomahawk on version 7C02v1H7 and I have a 2600 cpu.

May 18, 2022

Colif

Win 11 Master
You should be able to look in windows update history to see if the update it wants to install now is one that has failed already.

you can also pause updates for a week, and maybe in a day unpause them, that sometimes resets the queue.

beta bios but I assume you had problems before you installed it?

My question was drives, not drivers. What ssd/nvme/hdd do you have?

May 18, 2022
You should be able to look in windows update history to see if the update it wants to install now is one that has failed already.

you can also pause updates for a week, and maybe in a day unpause them, that sometimes resets the queue.

beta bios but I assume you had problems before you installed it?

My question was drives, not drivers. What ssd/nvme/hdd do you have?
I got 1 HDD and a Samsung 860 Evo SSD