Question PC (new build) wont boot ?

Jan 23, 2022
Specs
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X (CPU)
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32 GB (RAM)
MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK (MOBO)
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G6, 80 Plus Gold 750W (PSU)
Msi rx 580 8gb (GPU)
Corsair 4000D (CASE)
___
I just bought all these pc parts not even a week ago. While attempting to start my pc after fully building it, the pc wouldn't start. The fans would not spin nor would anything happen. So I went to do my normal troubleshooting; I checked my power cords, reseated my ram, checked my front panel connectors, checked all of my PSU's cables and made sure that both ends of the cables were fully plugged in, attempted to start pc without GPU and/or RAM., and disconnected the pc front panel chords then reconnecting them. The only thing I am getting is a red light whenever I click on the Flash BIOS button. I actually have no clue what to do from this point. I looked at a bunch of youtube guides but they did not work for me. I am stuck......

Jan 23, 2022
When you say, ''The only thing I am getting is a red light whenever I click on the Flash BIOS button '' do you mean that you have been trying to update the BIOS?
No I have not. I was just clicking a bunch of things just to get a result from something due to my frustration. No I have not attempted to update my bios.

Reactions: kurdtnz
I believe your motherboard needs a BIOS update to run the 5600X. Luckily it has the BIOS flash as you can download the BIOS onto a usb from your motherboards website. If you are unfamiliar with the procedure, watch a few videos/research updating BIOS before you do it.

Jan 23, 2022
So I watched videos on flash bios for my mother board and followed every step closely. So after taking off everything from the motherboard, I tried flashing the bios with a naked mother board(Only 24 pin atx cable and 8 pin CPU cable connected)(No Ram or CPU). The Flash Bios light flashed 6 times then didn't flash again. The psu fans did not spin like in the videos I watched and no Motherboard lights after the initial 6 lights flashed. What should I do?