[SOLVED] PC (newly build) keeps restarting its self while gaming

Aug 13, 2020
Just finished building my first PC. I got everything in place, got it to post and I installed windows, drivers ect.

Only problem is that while gaming it will restart with no error given. When this occurs the GPU load is pretty high (80-100) but I've monitored the temperatures before this happens and nothing has seemed overly high (~70-75)

Going through the event log I found this:

WHEA Logger: Event 18
A fatal hardware error has occurred.

Reported by component: Processor Core
Error Source: Machine Check Exception
Error Type: Bus/Interconnect Error
Processor ID: 0

My Specs:
AMD Ryzen 7 3700x
Gigabyte GTX 1060 6gb
G.SKILL Ripjaws V ddr4-3600 8Gb x2
MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus
Corsair RM 650X

Some other info:
-before it crashes when I'm on a discord call my friends say I start to sound robotic.

-my audio is pretty crackly before the crash

- I ram the windows memory diagnostic and it found nothing

-I could run heaven benchmark with gpu usage around 100% and it did not crash.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated

Solution
This WHEA issue can be one of many things and creating a fatal hardware error.

I would try running your system in safe mode to check if it's driver related or the same thing happens.

Whilst in Safe Mode , check in Control Panel>Device Manager and see if there are any yellow triangles particularly the sound category. If so then uninstall the driver and update to the manufacturers latest driver.
Try the above first before we move on.

I would try running your system in safe mode to check if it's driver related or the same thing happens.

Whilst in Safe Mode , check in Control Panel>Device Manager and see if there are any yellow triangles particularly the sound category. If so then uninstall the driver and update to the manufacturers latest driver.

Solution
Aug 13, 2020
UPDATE: Ive seemed to fix it. The only things that I did were running the windows memory diagnostic and turning my ram clock speed from 3600 (what its labled as) to 3200 and it seems to run everything normally now.

Aug 13, 2020

Thanks for the reply, I've seemed to fix it by changing the ram speed, but if I have further problems I will try to boot in safe mode and investigate the drivers.