Question Pc nightmare

Aug 17, 2019
From few years ago im living a nightmare with computers, and the errors i get make absolutely no sense.

First of all sorry for my english is bad and even my corrector changues some words.

I had an old pc which i've been use for years without problems, it was an athlon64 2 cores with 2 gb of ram and a geforce 6800 don't remember this last the exact model.
Well my problemas began when i decide put more ram and y bought 2 more module with a total of 4 gb of ram, then all begin to fail, even one day an explosión was heared inside the case, probably a capacitar, i changued vga, same problems, but still worked more or less..., returned vga, changued some disk which i thought could be the problem, but still the same, finally changued psu and motherboard with the same issues, so the only thing i dont changued was cpu, but finally problemas got worst and my pc changued from having memory issues reboots hangs slow vga pefonarmance etc... To not work at all, with both motherboards

Then i bought a NEW one, all NEW, all components even monitor which also fails, but the graphics card:
Ryzen 5 1600
Corsair vengeance ddr4 16gb x 1
Motherboad msi bazooka
Thermaltake core 21 case
Ssd, etc...

And after years of pc nightmare finally had a usable pc, i dindt changue the graphics card for the money, but finally one day it stop working and bought a geforce rtx 2060 6gb ram

So i have been using this new pc since march 2018 and new graphics card from jan 2019, and it seem i had no more pc problems anymore, but then few days ago an overchargue in my home make the power triggers disconnect, when i set UP again and power the pc... Blank screen, my mother board indicates with a led a graphics card problem.

But as i suspect from psu and motherboard and the graphics card is the most expensive to replace i've started by changuing psu and same problem, so returned, then motherboard, i have a new one it does not has diagnostico leds and have to plug an externa speaker to listen error beeps and makes one long 3 shorts, sis an asus and googling says its graphics card failure.

So ok is graphics card failure right? But im not still sure, and something tells me im gonna keep having problemas why?

Because this is the non sense part of the story:
The old pc has another case another motherboard i endede using 2 in fact and when start failing and not starting anymore one thing at the begining solved the problem was to unplug the cables from the case of the power led. But finally it sstop definitively to work

When i first bought all the components of the new pc but the graphics card, it also didnt work, and what i did was unplug the cables from power led and it worked, i repeat the motherboard is new the cpu the ram the case... Just the graphics card was the same, but i also ended replcing it several months later.

Now that it has stop working again this new pc and had the power led cables from the case to the motherboard always un plugued i make many checks and if i plug it i have no graphics card error beeps, it just powers off after some seconds, if i unplug the power led cables, in fact if i unlug all cables or left only power switch or manually with a screwdriver make the bridge in power switch pins, the pc when starts makes the 1 long 3 shorts beep error, indicating the graphics card fails

But as i have this strangebehaviaour with unplugin power led cables to allow it work and i repeat i have replaced psu having the same issue... I still im afraid another graphics card is gonna give me the same problem

Is the cpu what fails? Is i dont know.. the wall plug???? I have a ps3 connected also to this plug and monitores etc, Is what???

I dont know why but i thing if i replace graphics card im gonna still have same problem Because that of unplugin power led cables of the case in 2 diferente motherboard and cases to solve start the compute issue also with diffrent psu makes me think this problemas goes far my logic, if it were a cpu problem both motherboard i had will indicaste before checking graphics card, and it cannot be anything else but the wall plug??
My psu has 600w i dont even think is few for my cpu and graphics card

Any idea? Please somebody help me

Next step im gonna return graphics card but is gonna last a lot of days, im not gonna have pc in months?? Also have issues with mobile, my tv, dont know if its programmed obsolescency or an eléctric problem or what the fuck

Enviado desde mi Apollo X mediante Tapatalk

Aug 17, 2019
But i have tested anorher psu with same result and changue motherboard and now im about to replace graphics card but something tells me im gonna still have problems

And apart. Of this that not starting problem i have that is solved by unpluguing power led cables that i had in two different pcs does not makes sense at all

Aug 17, 2019
I have just purchased a second hand graphics card to see if really is problem of my graphics card, and it works, not blank screen, can enter bios but is extremely slow, and does not boots
Something is happening here that i dont understand

Aug 17, 2019
Finally boot my system, the slow behaviour is made by a third hard drive that fails, but it canot be the problem, because when i have tested the system after power overchargue, i unplugued all even the mo was out of the case, just mo ram cpu and graphics card

I dont know if i have tested like this with the NEW motherboard, so hace to do this check, if still graphics card fails then i will asume graphics card is the problem

Well still have that led power case issue which happens in the new and old hardware that makes absolutely no sense at all

I have a little hard time to understand, maybe you use a translation service?

Well anyway, in general you should try figure if the fault lies in hardware or software. One way is to download an Linux Live-CD, burn it onto a CD/DVD (or on a usb stick) and then boot the computer with that storage medium.

If it runs somewhat ok (*) then you can assume that there is nothing wrong with hardware.

* Both cd/dvd drives and usb sticks are considerably slower than your average internal harddrive, and the performance of the live OS will dependent on this.

Aug 17, 2019
No nothing to do with software, read the first post... Well if you refer to the boot problem is just the efi vars in new motherboard does not have my entry to boot linux, now solved but not perfectly as i always have issues, now when i créate an entry and put the loader with efivarsmgr - l option it does not include the / characters, i have to specify a real path if want to be included but then the path is false is in /mnt/esp... And it should begin with \EFI...

But well at least doing tricks i have booted, but still dont understand the power led cable problem, and still im scheptic if my graphics card needs really to be fixed or is a not enought pwer problem or even de cpu... But well with the other graphics card i bought which is much less powerfull and also consumes much less, it works

And im not native english spoken and my also my corrector changues words as i type.

I've read your first thread, as well as the other later post where you inform that the system boots up but is slow. You write a lot - much of that not relevant in order to understand the actual problem - and also unstructured information (not related to language part - I'm also not natively english speaker) so at the end it's hard to get the full picture, so therefore I suggested som general steps to troubleshoot.

But ol - let's assume I'm the one that didn't get the full picture. Answer this:
  • Have there being thunder strikes lately in your area? Are other electic equipment in your neighborhood being damaged lately?
  • Have you being moving the computer lately (e.g. to and from a lanparty) ?
  • Can you see if there is capacitors on the motherboard or inside the PSU that looks like boiled from inside?

Aug 17, 2019
I had a power overchargue i've told.... Since then pc stop booting, the motherboard indicated a graphics card problem, but as the reason wass this overchargue, i suspect from psu and Mother board, i've changue both, psu i conserved the old and returned the one bought to see if that was the problem, then i returned motherboard and buy another one ive conserved the new one but also indicated a graphics card problem.

Then i bought a cheap second hand graphics card, it works, so i asume really the problem is my graphics card, is in guaranty period so i have already contacte buyer and have to send back to they repair or replace.

But i still suspect the problem could not be really ths what i mean is maybe my graphics card runs in another pc, because i hav a lot of problems and begin to suspect of the wall power plug or something, my tb was recently broken too, the washere machine, my old pc also failed all, the old pc in fact has explote capacitors as i also told in my post... Not the new one, im speaking of my old pc not my old-new motherboard

I think i should buy a sai dont know how is called in english ups i think.

Even now that all seems logic, but when i start having pc problems never make sense as all begin to fail. Well and i also already say that the slow problems were caused by one of my Hard drives that gives me a lot of errors allways but still is usable. I unplgued it and now boots.

Still is a míster y for me, why apart from all this and now that my pc works,... Why if i dont unplug the power led cables from the case to the motherboard it just goes off after a few second when i start the power without even any error code.

And i still Wonder what exactly that happened to me in my old pc with another motherboard another cpu another ram another graphics card another psu and another case. How the fuck is posible to have this issue that also does not make sesne as is simply the conection of a LED

And also i Wonder why in Internet just responde to me one person... And in chats when i try to do relationships allways inervent my comunications the same Police Who says a judgue has ordered they to do it so he uses this power to not allow me to make any relationships in Internet...