PC No Beep and No Signal

poisonchimes

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016
After removing my SSD, my pc does not beep or get any signal anymore. I tried putting my SSD back, but the result was still the same. I have tried using the CMOS jumper and taking out CMOS battery for 24 hours. When I take out my GPU and RAM, my motherboard gets 3 short beeps. When I install the RAM without the GPU, I get no beeps at all. (1 RAM at a time) When I installl both the RAM and GPU I get no signal or beeps. I read the Asrock FAQ and it says no beeps is bad memory or cpu. However, before I took out my SSD, my pc was running fine.

SPECS:
GPU: GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Ryzen R5 1600 (Stock Cooler)
RAM: Team Group Vulcan 8GB DDR4 3000mhz
SSD: OCZ Trion 150 120GB
HDD: 1TB WD Blue
PSU: 550W Gold Seasonic G-Series

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
So all lights and fans turn on but you get no display? Is it a no signal, or a black screen?

It could quite simply by a connection that you've knocked. First double check the 24 pin to the motherboard and 4/8pin power connections and ensure they haven't been knocked. Following that I would breadboard the PC entirely and only start with PSU, MOBO, CPU, HSF and 1 Stick of RAM in the appropriate slot as per your motherboard manual.

poisonchimes

Commendable
Apr 18, 2016

All the lights turn on but I get a blackscreen. I have checked both the 24 pin and 4/8 pin and they are fine. I already breadboarded the pc and found out if I put RAM in, I get no beeps.