Question PC, no beeps, red led flashing, no display, won't boot

Aug 30, 2020
My PC didn't funtion well. When i try to plug the AVR to the socket and restart my PC.

The monitor doesn't get any signal, didn't hear any beep codes from post.
Red led is still flashing but then it turns off sometimes.
Fans still working.
Hard drive spinning.
I tried searching related threads/post about this but none could solve my problem. I'll just list here what i did.
  1. Removing all hardware (mouse, keyboard , speaker, external hard drive)
  2. Resetting bios by removing CMOS battery for 1 hour and resetting it
  3. When i try to remove the RAM i heard repeating beeps. So i tried cleaning my ram and place it back still doesn't work.
  4. Clean my entire mobo and fan with an air can.
  5. Testing and changing my PSU
still get no beeps/boot. However, sometimes my pc beeps and i used that opportunity to wipe eveything in my computer just in case of a virus (don't worry i have a backup on my flash drive). When it does startup, after a few minutes (10-15) the screen glitches and freeze. Sometimes it shuts down on itself.

Here is what I'm using
Windows 7 Ultimate
CPU - AMD A6-6400K Apu with Radon HD Graphics 3.9 GHz

Any help or suggestions what to do? Thanks.

allenyup

Honorable
Jul 1, 2015
My PC didn't funtion well. When i try to plug the AVR to the socket and restart my PC.

The monitor doesn't get any signal, didn't hear any beep codes from post.
Red led is still flashing but then it turns off sometimes.
Fans still working.
Hard drive spinning.
I tried searching related threads/post about this but none could solve my problem. I'll just list here what i did.
  1. Removing all hardware (mouse, keyboard , speaker, external hard drive)
  2. Resetting bios by removing CMOS battery for 1 hour and resetting it
  3. When i try to remove the RAM i heard repeating beeps. So i tried cleaning my ram and place it back still doesn't work.
  4. Clean my entire mobo and fan with an air can.
  5. Testing and changing my PSU
still get no beeps/boot. However, sometimes my pc beeps and i used that opportunity to wipe eveything in my computer just in case of a virus (don't worry i have a backup on my flash drive). When it does startup, after a few minutes (10-15) the screen glitches and freeze. Sometimes it shuts down on itself.

Here is what I'm using
Windows 7 Ultimate
CPU - AMD A6-6400K Apu with Radon HD Graphics 3.9 GHz

Any help or suggestions what to do? Thanks.

Did you solve your prob? Because it seems we have same problem, but I suspect its mono problem...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS