Question PC No display problem

Jan 13, 2021
Hello, when I start my pc there is no beep and no display then after sometime a beep come and bios is displayed but with nothing and then it restarts ...its happening again and again so what is the problem??

Jan 13, 2021
try a minimum setup using
only one RAM (switch RAM if it doesn´t work)
PSU
motherboard with CPU and CPU cooler with fan
monitor
keyboard

disconnect all other devices like HDDs, SSDs, USB, ...
I tried everything from past 2 months ...switching ram , cleaning cpu , changing psu, but same no display ...I noticed something when my pc starts after 20 sec it give a beep then it restarts and again after 20 sec it give a beep and the cycle goes on.
So I think the error is with bios sector on motherboard ...

Did this setup work before? If a 3rd gen CPU is installed, you might need to update the BIOS before using it with a 2nd gen CPU. Which Revision of the board is it? The Rev. 2.0 needs to be version FE and not FD. The others should work out of the box.
You can find the revision number on the motherboard bottom left near a screw. Could be rev. 2.0, rev. 3.0 or rev. 2.1
https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/FAQ/864

Please take some pictures of your setup, especially the ATX connectors 8pin and 24pin. Be sure the power supply is connected correctly. remove all front panel cables and connect only the power button.
How is you PC connected to the monitor? Do you use any adapters or an HDMI cable or similar?

Jan 13, 2021
Did this setup work before? If a 3rd gen CPU is installed, you might need to update the BIOS before using it with a 2nd gen CPU. Which Revision of the board is it? The Rev. 2.0 needs to be version FE and not FD. The others should work out of the box.
You can find the revision number on the motherboard bottom left near a screw. Could be rev. 2.0, rev. 3.0 or rev. 2.1
https://www.gigabyte.com/Support/FAQ/864

Please take some pictures of your setup, especially the ATX connectors 8pin and 24pin. Be sure the power supply is connected correctly. remove all front panel cables and connect only the power button.
How is you PC connected to the monitor? Do you use any adapters or an HDMI cable or similar?
Yeah I installed a i3 3rd gen processor but I didnt upgraded the bios , After my pentium g620 processor died , my i3 processor worked fine but I encountered some blue screens so I thought the problem was with my RAM or PSU so I replaced both but it didnt work , my board is rev 2.0